The content of this website is mine alone and does not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Government, the Peace Corps, or the Georgian Government.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Ooh la la!
Since I've been an awful blogger, here's an entire week of Paris sightseeing, in a slideshow... Enjoy!
So I want to hear the story of cupid and Pysche! And I love all your pictures i love your Marilyn Monroe pic! You are so cute and so loving the umbrella photos!
4 comments:
You may be a bad blogger, but everyone else is bad COMMENTATORS! I think I'm the only one that rules.
Also, I love cupid and psyche. Honestly. LOVE.
So I want to hear the story of cupid and Pysche! And I love all your pictures i love your Marilyn Monroe pic! You are so cute and so loving the umbrella photos!
i am not a bad commentator I just didn't know there were pics
last time I talked to you you said you had a hard time putting the photos on.
more pics more pics!!! If you want me to comment then you have to put pics on!
Post a Comment