Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Information Overload

    Note to self: There's a reason why the curriculum of classes is meant to be spread over the course of 15 weeks. In the past week and a half, I have absorbed so much information, I've got a brain-ache. But I'm almost halfway done! And the sooner the classes get done, the sooner I get to leave! Plus these crazy class schedules are bringing the group much closer together.
    I have really enjoyed seeing the difference between my two study abroads so far. They are drastically different in organization and purpose, but both have been so great. I love the international opportunities available to me through USU!

    2 comments:

    Jensens said...

    Hang in there. You can do it. So proud of you!

    Adam and Aubrey said...

    My brain would have been blown to bits by the first 2 hours. You're doing great! And yay for close school friends!