Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Travel Itinerary!
So, as the world traveler I plan to be, I am preparing for my trip to Asia! I'm headed to South Korea, Vietnam, and China. We got our flight itineraries today, and I'm getting so excited! I think I'm mostly excited to just see what life is like there. I plan on taking the risks of eating bugs, and whatever else I can get my hands on. My travel motto? Don't just see the area, experience it! Actually that is my ultimate goal with everything in life. Don't be afraid to experience everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good motto. Be warned, asians are wack. Tosha went there. I will tell you more (via my mouth, aka talking).
I'm super excited for you. Wouldn't Morocco be fun to visit too?!
ps, i totally love where's waldo. so i'm also totally loving where' melo.
Love the new format! You make a cute Waldo. Weird. My word verification is chi fy ina.
Post a Comment