Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day Two: Picture of You


    One of the most recent pictures of me. Hooray HP7.1!


    I'm already a day behind... This may be foreshadowing... But diving in...

    15 Things About Me:
    1. I am a champion sleeper. I can and will sleep anywhere, anytime.
    2. I've also been known to sleepwalk and sleeptalk during the above times...
    3. I have a highly diverse music library. I love everything from Elvis to Rise Against and many things in between. I agree with Victor Hugo when he said: "Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
    4. I prefer not wearing shoes. I like buying them, just not wearing them.
    5. Most of the time, I eat like a five year old. I eat PopTarts for breakfast pretty much every morning and consume Oreos only with milk. Today I made a quesadilla with a cheese smiley face and proceeded to cut stars out of it with a cookie cutter. I'm 21, but it still made me super happy.
    6. I love to listen to people speak in foreign languages. I don't even care if I understand them, I just love hearing them. Especially when spoken by attractive men.
    7. As shown in the above picture, I'm quite a Harry Potter nut. He has been a part of my life since 3rd grade, and I've been to each movie on opening night. So much love in my heart for those books.
    8. I love to travel and have to use all of my fingers to count the countries I've been to. I adore learning about the cultures and seeing things for myself.
    9. I quote movies. A lot. My repertoire has recently been expanded to YouTube videos as well. (For reference go to either "Boys Will Be Girls" or "My pushup bra will help me get my man". Both high quality entertainment.)
    10. I Facebook photo stalk. No picture is safe. You were warned.
    11. I have a strange fixation with mustaches. I currently own three shirts, one ring, one necklace, a giant fridge magnet, and waterbottle mustaches to attest to this.
    12. I have quite the princess predicament. I look like Snow White, but always identified with Belle. What's a girl to do?
    13. I can never tell if dairy products are bad. I drink my milk for a while after the expiration date, because I can't taste or smell if it's "sour".
    14. I am super ticklish, but not in normal places... Don't go near my ears or neck.
    15. I wear whatever I want. Sometimes this results in strange fashion choices and an "eclectic" label on my wardrobe.

    1 comment:

    Porter said...

    Foreign language spoken by attractive men! Who is that directed towards?