First off, I'd like to make a confession. I have a slight addiction. Not to opium or anything, but to dragonfruit. I knew I like the stuff before, but my consumption has rapidly increased since getting here. Today I had some form of dragonfruit for three consecutive meals: fresh cut for breakfast, juice drink at lunch, and a smoothie drink at breakfast. I just can't get enough! (Props to anyone who started to sing the song, I know I did.)
After a day of shopping and walking around the city, a large group of us went to a water puppet show. We didn't really know what we were getting into, but it was actually really entertaining. I could never guess how they controlled them. But the music was traditional (I would guess) and the show was very well done.
P.S. I found this in one of the knockoff art stores and thought it was probably what all the poor Vietnamese people are thinking when I walk down the street.
5 comments:
That puppet show is so interesting, is the stage water? I think that music is hypnotic. Anyway that poster is hilarious! hahah! Those poor Vietnamese people! Now we just got to get you one of those outfits!
And I love that top pic of you- you look hot! Your bangs are awesome. And dragon fruit sounds good-I want some! Glad you are blogging!
And you are both beautiful!
Can't believe I haven't seen this post. First off, dragonfruit? I need to try it. Second, the video. I didn't watch too much, but it appears I need to see it on a bigger screen. Third, No wonder they stare at you, you totally are a hot ginormica. Jk. But when you're 3 feet tall, 6 feet seems way tall. Asians.
I am so jealous of the shopping. Wish I could join you.
Com home already woman.
I miss you. And I want my purse.
;)
Hi Melody! This is Adi, Brit's friend from Hawaii. Don't know if you remember me. But love your blog and so happy for you. All the traveling and experience you get to have. So exciting. Take care!
Post a Comment