Ok, so maybe not so much for you experienced fliers, but it's my first time! Anyway, I finally got my tickets for the trip, and it's such a relief! I actually am going to fly with a girl from our group. She's never flown before either. So it'll be good for both of us to have a buddy. I'm just really not excited for layovers and customs and all that fun stuff.
Now all I have to worry about is packing and getting my passport here already!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive |
2 comments:
You really have never flown?! wow that is crazy- and you are going to do such a big flight all by your self all at once! That is like death by fire! haha! Just kidding it will be great you will really love it. Just make sure to have a lot of reading material! I cannot believe you already have your ticket!! so crazy!!! I am excited for you though. What an adventure.
Hey nut job. Planes are okay. Can't really get a good sleep on them though. I'm glad you have a little friend to be with! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! it's getting so close!
Post a Comment